Considering college? Want to learn how to win scholarships? Think you can’t afford to go?
Waiting until senior year is too late to start planning for college! With ScholarBound, students learn what to do each year of middle school and high school to get ready and get in their dream colleges, plus learn a system to stay organized and on top of scholarship applications. ScholarBound offers individualized coaching for college bound middle school and high school students as well as engaging and informational school assemblies.
- Strategic, step-by-step plans for what to do each year of high school to prepare for college and apply for scholarships
- Individualized college recommendations that meet academic, social, and financial needs
- Detailed list of the best scholarship opportunities and a proven system to stay on top of scholarship application deadlines
- Test prep tutoring for the ACT, SAT, and PSAT
- Essay idea generation and proofing for college and scholarship applications
- Thorough application reviews
- Comprehensive interview and audition preparation
Meet the Coach
Amber Wallin Parks founded ScholarBound to educate and empower families and students about how to apply for college and win scholarships. As a middle school student, Amber was determined to attend a top university debt-free. She began researching colleges and scholarships and created a plan of action that propelled her to win highly competitive state and national scholarships throughout her high school and college career. As a result, she attended Vanderbilt University fully on scholarship, with nearly $250,000 in scholarship winnings. Now as a national education coach, she shares her knowledge and strategies from her own college experience.
National scholarship winnings
- Member of USA TODAY’S First Academic Team, 2004
- GLAMOUR Magazine’s Top Ten College Women of the Year, 2003
- Truman Scholar for Mississippi, 2003
- Ya’ll Magazine’s “Southerner Set Out to Change the World,” 2003
- Coca-Cola National Scholar, 2000-2004
- Toyota Community Scholar, 2000-2004
State and university scholarship winnings
- Miss Mississippi Pageant Awards: Best Interview and Community Service, 2005
- Vanderbilt University Affirmative Action Award Recipient, 2003
- Vanderbilt University Ingram Scholar, 2000-2004
Ready to Get Started?
If you are a student or parent, contact Amber to schedule a session time. Amber will send a questionnaire for the college bound student to complete so she can begin to design the session/s to best fit his/her individual needs.
If you are a school administrator, teacher, or counselor, contact Amber to plan school assemblies and strategic workshops for your college bound students!Let’s Work Together